I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 4. juli 2009

Summertime with a pimp blue cast

Ida chilling in the hot spot.


Yepp. This is me right now. Casted arm due to some minor problems regarding me and a door. Result? Broken knuckle on my little finger. I had to break it into place before the cast could go on, or else my finger would have been half-way up / half-way down for the rest of my life. = NOT piimp. This picture is taken allmost at midnight in Norway, and it's still warm*? How cute.. You will have to excuse my writing, my arm is killing me since it's the right one (my regular arm for usage).


I have been diggin with my summer-hobby (activity) lately. Mixing house music at home. I will try to post a update very soon with a little miiixxx. I guess only 0,0000789 % of the people who actually gives a crap about my blog actually likes house music, but I will post it for thoose few percent of people who do.


As I will not be skiing for a month or two, the blog will be ski-free ( allmost) from now on, but as it is summer and I don't like skiing in summertime, you will be able to see what else I like to do in off-season. Right now I work 6 days a week and drive alot of car, since I just bought a new one. Piiimp. And I really enjoy summer with friends that I don't see often in winter.


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/first-communion-party-supplies.html]first communion Party Supplies[/url].