I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 16. juli 2009

Morning routine

This is my daily morning routine. Coffe, hulled oats with biola and a little surfing news and blogs. It is a perfect start of the day! I was a little concerned this morning when I couldn't find our cat anywhere. And she is to young to be outside at night. There are foxes louring around in the woods here, so it's an easy catch with a small cat. I figured out that one of the windows had been standing open all night, and the door to that room were just open. When I walked out on the balcony, someone walked proud up the stairs to come in and say: "Hello, I have been outside all night." Well, she did show up. Good thing.

I'm thinking of buying a decent blog-camera. And it needs to be a small one, with good quality and high pixels rate. Anyone got an idea?



Ingen kommentarer: