I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 26. juli 2009

The big day!!

Well, the reason why this is a big day is partly 1. I got to finish off my rail-project.
2. I removed my cast!!!
It wasn't really planned to take it off two days early, but it had no function anymore. But GASH, what a relief!!

3,2,1 aaand there you go! I can't really describe with words how good it felt, especially to wash my arm afterwards.

My rail-project has been put on hold for allmost a month now, but today, I made it happen.

This is how it looks, a bit skew, but good enough to perform on! Easy set-up, but great fun.

There were no snow at the ice-hockey stadium, so I had to carry many buckets with water and soap to forfill my dream. ( My own training facility in my own back-yard).

First k-fed of the year. HARD to ski on plastic with edges on the skis, but on the rail it's allright. Only thing, I couldn't do whatever I liked since my arm was fresh out from the cast, and I wouldn't risk braking it up again.

Walking in the heat with the gear on, it's worth it, don't you think!?

Getting the balance for the first time this summer.

Now I am off to chill in the sun, and get some tan on my arm. This has been the best day since ever. Now I understand why it's the small things in life that counts, nothing beats the feeling of doing what you like the most in life.

I see you soon, SRH.

2 kommentarer:

Mads H. Lund sa...

Ser no ut som du har mora dæ!:D

Anonym sa...

Graatz med ny arm! :)))