I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 5. juli 2009

Jogging with a broken arm?



Yes! I got a broken arm. But, so what? There is no excuse for not working out or jogging (training in generally) just because you are injured. So I tried jogging 3-4 km this afternoon. It worked great. I am very glad to know that I don't have to sit on my ass for 4 weeks.

I promised a photo of my new ride. Well, here it is. Passat 99 model, 1.9 litre TDI engine. Love it. I do love cars with luxury interior and big engines. This is more of a cruising family racer with a diesel engine that runs low on gas. Then I don't have to spend as much money on gas, as I drive a lot of car. 20 000 km a year!

Interior, nothing fancy, but it works!

One of the rooms in me and Ida's new house. This is the hangout/party zone. Whenever I have time left over after work and training, I get up here and jam some music. It really clears up my mind to play some fine tracks on high volume.



This is the living room. The mighty fine room with a splendid looking tv.

I can't stop thinkinh though, that if I one day grow a lot of money I will buy a VERY fast car, since it's one of my biggest interests besides skiing.

i'm out..S

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

jeg følger med på bloggen din hver dag :D håper du fortsetter med jevnlig blogging!
peace

Anonym sa...

du leser jon olsson sin blogg skjønner jeg! :P

steffen sa...

ja jeg akter meg nå så det ikke blir copy-paste. hmm, hehe