I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 21. juli 2009

Feels like fall

Yesterday was just another rainy day. Kind of booring, especially when I work untill 5 0r 6 in the evening. Wouldn't be sad if I could get some sun.

Just surfin. No need to be outside when it's pouring down.
Ida found out she wanted to walk to the store just to bet a break from the indoor life I am living. Haha, worst part is that it's true. I pretended that I was a midget, and begged her to stay home. Well, she ended up walking to the store, while me, ended up running 4 km, soked afterwords.

Nothing like a big cup of coffe in the afternoon. This cups are actually pretty cool. Coffee, Tea or me? Pick your choice.

Shakin it up with some CreaForce from tn.no and eggs. No need to be un-healthy just because I've got a casted arm. I'm sort of a nutrition-freak theese days, and I don't deny it. I love healthy food, and what it does to your body, and I do like working out, and run. Eventhough it's a lot of work. But that's just how I am, I guess. I like working hard, and I feel like shit when I don't. Eventhough I do something I like, I could feel bad if I don't do it a 110%. And if I do something I hate more than anything, I somehow feel good if I do it good enough! It's fucked up, but it's the way I am. And partly the reason why many skiers refuse to ski with me, cause I have to take everything so got damn serious. But I'm having a blast when I do something properly. It's like it's no fun if everything runs on auto-pilot, just chilling.

Okey, the train went a little off track there, but it's allright to explain what I actually think about things. I had the best afternoon ever last night. Training, eating nice food, and watching a movie. Slept like a dog..
Now it's time to run, gotta go to work... caught myself in daydreaming while blogging. I was in Hafjell, shredding rails with my ipod on 100%... damn...

Back to reality!

1 kommentar:

TeoBall sa...

"But I'm having a blast when I do something properly. It's like it's no fun if everything runs on auto-pilot, just chilling"

Meget poetisk og korrekt!