I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 22. juli 2009

Fresh and Delivered

Today I got my monster-delivery from www.TN.no. As I work out a lot in summertime, and skiing minimal I need a lot of food. Food costs a lot of money, and it is not really a possibility to eat steak 6 times a day. BUT, I need nutrition in some way. TN's got a lot of stash to eat when your in a hurry, but still keeps you healthy.


This is our cat and Ida's parents dog. This is like the hulk vs catwoman. Haha, but they are nice to eachother most of the time. The cat needs to grow up, it is acting like it's on speed most of the time.

The Red Dragon is on Tv, gotta see the rest of it. Got the whole house for myself, since Ida is away for some hours.

Peace.

Ingen kommentarer: