I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 19. juli 2009

Late nights and early mornings

Feel the beat, party on. Since I had visitors I thought I might as well show them the city and have some fun. We started of in our house with me mixing it up.

Pimp outfit for the night, Even.

Simen getting the look. haha, I better not comment on what I think of it.

Bottoms up. Time to get out. Me, Ida, Simen and Even went to a friend of Ida. We chilled out there for a hour or so, before we went to PK's poolparty in Hafjell where he lives. It was good times. 40 people chilling on his balcony and garden. He had fixed the sickest slip'n slide setup I have ever seen. Plastic mat inrun to kicker, which went straight out in a pool. Crazy.
After that we went to Brenneriet nightclub, which is the place to be at saturday night!! There were good times as well, and the hours went on. Ida was driving, and went home before us. She came back and picked me up when I figured out it were time to go home. It was rainy and I didn't want to walk home. Nice of her though!


Sunday morning breakfast. Coffe and healthy food is the best way to start of a day, eventhough I had small amounts of sleep last night.

I just saw a tv-show from strongest man in Norway, supercool! I think it's time to watch a movie to end of a perfect weekend!

Ingen kommentarer: