I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 31. juli 2009

Ping-pong ball

Since I only got two days at home, I really wanted to do as much as possible when I first were in the hood.

Started of with some easy trampolining, but it's been I while and I realized I suck! Doing things you know how to, rocks! But things you do a lot and then give it a long break, doesn't seem to be just as much fun. So I left the trampoline the way I found her, deserted.
Frustrated feeling. Have you ever been doing something you like a lot, and been asking yourself the question why you are doing this? Why do I do it when it's more dangerous than fun? I kept asking these questions a lot today, and it doesn't help surfing facebook/youtube for videos these days.

14 year olds throwing triple backs like there is no tomorrow. While I, on the other hand.... give her my best shot with a 1,5 meter high bio-ish trick. Better not post it on NS.com, hate is all they got!

Went down to a friend, left the trampoline carreer blank and open. He has got the sickest home stereo system by far. Love the sound of fresh beats!


When I first started my: "let's-go-visit-old-friends" mercury, I thought I could pay my cousin and her family a nice visit. This girl right here leaves Norway behind in a month, for 4 fresh months in sunny Brazil. Surf and beach volley as far as it goes! Must be soft!

I need to get some sleep, feels like I never relax these days, looking foreward to winter when I can be my own boss. Got 400 km to drive tomorrow morning. I pray for snow outside the ice-ring!!

Ingen kommentarer: