I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 31. juli 2009

King of the road



Jumped into the car again this morning. It was time to get back to Lillehammer, had to work Saturday. So there was nothing else to do than brake up my "wannabe vacation".
Back on the road, I like driving cars, so it doesn't matter if I have to drive 400 km, again.

Just for fun really! I know the road I am driving in and out. I think it has been 25-30 times in the last 4 years.

Norway is a beautiful country, no matter what. I don't tend to see what the nature has to offer when I see it every day, all year. But I can see why german, chinese, japanese and american tourists come all the way here to see the nature.
The new black sheeps, only they are white. The mountainpass of Venabygdsfjellet has a lot of them. To much... Scary to drive speedy up there with them lying around.


When I had parked the car outside my house I saw my summer-rail gear. Got super-pumped to go for a session. Hopefully they get some snow soon, then it's game on for my rail-skills to grow!

Picked up my new camera one hour ago, and I like it a lot! Guess pictures are everything in a blog. Don't you agree? Yes you do!

Ingen kommentarer: