I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 29. juli 2009

Getting done

I got home from work last night and started right away, finishing the wall to Ida's storage room/ guest room. It was a little more work than first expected, but that's just because I am new to this subject.

After putting on the panel on one side, I stuffed it with isolation, and started to put boards on the other side. Really easy when you got the lengths right.

So this is what it looks like right now. All I have to do is to adjust two boards that goes next to the wall. Secondly I need to fill in a few boards on the left side, so the door would fit in. I am not a carpenter. But if some of you are, please leave a comment telling me if it's approved or not. Did I pass the test? Let me know!


Wasn't exactly happy with beeing inside a dark warm room when it was warm outside, and sunny!! That has to be the first day in three weeks, sucky summer.

Today I am working half-day, and jumping into the car at 2 PM. Driving home to meet my family, and take care of some personal stuff. Then it's back to Lillehammer on Friday. Looking foreward to hit my rail this weekend. Hopefully they have got snow at the ice-ring!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Burde kanksje ta å fikse litt på den ledninga som henger og dingler, bare for at det skal se bra ut:p

Veggen ser vell grei ut, har egentlig ikke peiling på vegger:p

bra blog steffen, du updater ofte og har mye intrisangt å skrive om.

Stå på!




!

Aleksander Eilertsen sa...

Tømrer og tømrer. Lærling hvertfall:P

for å være pirkete: isolasjonen er dytet litt tett inn, skal være kankse en halv-en cm mindre i høyden. Og bordene er ikke helt jevnt like lange.

Men ingen som ser på sånt uansett, spesielt ikke på en sånn vegg, så ja, meget bra bestått;)

(må alltid sjekke blogen din først av alle på lsta, for du skriver alltid om noe morsomt;P)

Steffen sa...

Eilertsen: Isolasjon, ok. Men bordene skal dekkes med gulv/tak-list og ei dør med karm skal på plass.

Og til Anonym: Bryteren skal flyttes, den skal IKKE henge slik. Det er ikke holdbart! He he.

Rock on!! Bilupdate kommer.