I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 22. juli 2009

The pick of the day!


Since nothing fancy has happend to me today, I would not bother you writing it down. BUT, what you should check out, is Jacob Westers Blog. I am really into blogs these days, and I read a lot of them. Can't help it to say that Jon Olsson has faced some rough times after he switched from his fancy all-loved text-blog, to stureplan.se text-blog. He has been hated on, seriously a lot of hate. And Jacob on the other hand, were on the exact same spot were Jon got his party on every day last week. Except Jacob, were sitting in a library writing blogs and surfing on the waves from a ferry. I haven't really been up to any other blogs than Jon's, but Jacob has really got a grip on blogging. Super pictures and easy-to-understand-text.



It is really worth a shot checking it out, also he is a great surfer. He updates pretty often, and somehow I can now enjoy reading about him fishing.. which I really didn't care about before.


Ingen kommentarer: