I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 13. juli 2009

Hiking mountains without skis are heavy!

Today we decided to go for a long hike in one of these beautiful mountains. There are 16 posts around this area, each post with a number of points. After today we have done 7 of 16 posts, which I think is pretty good! On our way up, we found this frog. It was completely quiet, and we got to take a shitload of photos of it. Nice!!
First post done. 0 to 400 metres above sea-level in less than an hour. REALLY steep!

What did I say about the scenery out here!? Super-nice!


Ida on top of the world!



In the direction Ida is looking, you will find Selje, the place where we have our little house.




Third of total 4 post of today, after 2,5 hours. This post is totally 500 metres STRAIGHT up from the sea. If we fell down it would be a small chance of survival.


Right behind us you will se a very steep wall. It is frighting and amazing at the same time.


Ida is a bit tougher than me. One more step and she would have been history... I went down after this. Hehe.

When we got home we had spent 3,5 hours of walking + climbing. And we haven't been moving longer than 8,55 km. Just because it's so darn steep here.
We have been chilling out and sleeping after the hike. And later on we will check out the surf at Stadt!!

Ingen kommentarer: