I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 27. juli 2009

Perfect crafts-man

Well, well, well. I'm not much of a craftsman, I'm a skier who does tricks on skis. But you know, the ladies want things to look good, and they want a place to store their clothes. So today I had to try to end my little inside project.

Pick up your tools man, get it done!

Well, this is new to me, so it's a little learning-by-doing task. Not the right setting to be a failure here. Everything has to be in correct angels and correct lengths, when you are building a wall.

A few easy steps to build an indoor wall:
- Make sure you have got enough coffee.
- Don't rush it, you might end up braking the walls rather than building them up.
- Play music, the type you like, then play it loud!
- Pick up the drill/ hammer, and pray that the planks knock them self up against the wall!

And there you go, your very own homemade wall.

It's pouring down rain, so I should have been outside hitting my rail set-up. BUT, it didn't happend. I call it a day, and hopefully i'm going to dream about perfect parks and winter tonight.. gaah. I wanna go skiing.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

"gaah. I wanna go skiing."

Know that feelin' :p

Aleksander Eilertsen sa...

The wall looks good, props^^
Putting up plates on it afterwards?

I also want a rail in my garden;P