I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 5. juli 2009

Early mornings

Since I figured out how fun blogging really is, I will keep doing this as much as I can from now on. Woke up this morning, for the first time in a month that both me and Ida had a day off.





This is what I usually do, eventhough I go to work. I try to stay healthy as I work out 4-5 times a week, and the way to get fit is really all about eating enough healthy food. Oats with biola, eggs and coffe. To supply that I take StartMivi from www.TN.no (Tech Nutrition). Now while I got my arm fucked up, I need to get as much Calsium and D-vitamins as I can get to grow bones faster.


Look how cute she is, haha. If she were a boy we would have named him Turbo.. It fits her perfect... The level of activity is higher than a kid on speed. We don't need a rooster to get us up in the morning, we have Minni the cat.
Lovely view over Lillehammer city and Mjøsa (the lake). I guess I have become a farmer while living on a farm.
Chief of proteins... Egg-master-flex doing his thing. Loving the new house and kitchen.

Tasty eeeeggs.. 3 of them.

Today is going to be my first day of excercising since I broke my arm last week. Hopefully I will manage doing some leg-excercises and something regarding my pack.. Been a little slack with the situps lately.

Stay tuned, I will show you my fresh pimped livingroom and car later on. Gotta go to drink up my coffee...

Steffen

Ingen kommentarer: