I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 3. august 2009

The ultimate test!



Usually when you are beeing told to sit still, even though you have just taken off the arm-cast, what do you do? DO you sit still? Well not me. This week I have been trying to kick back at life and do all I have missed for the last 5 weeks, since my cast went on.
But when you rush it with an arm, yet to be strong, you get kicked back at. That's what happend to me this morning. I woke up, and my arm was so damn tight and swollen. I couldn't even move a finger, and it was three times as much pain, as when I first broke it.

So I had to stay away from work one week, and do NOTHING, just nothing.. What a shock... My arm was fine, but it had got an overreaction of all the action this week. So the doctor said my arm would be fine if I just sat still one week. The ultimate test!!

Basicaly, my day has been nothing but coffee and watching Nitro Circus with my new hero; Mr. Travis Pastrana. I feel so much like him, only thing I am a sissy and he is a tough son of a b....

RedBull has placed a lot of money on his head, but sure thing it's worth every cent!

My cat felt my pain today, and joined me for a day at the couch.
When I was a small boy, my family told me to sit still for 5 minutes and promised to reward me... It didn't happend. I was all over after 2 1/2 minutes, and this is going to be my longest week ever.

Ingen kommentarer: