I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 6. august 2009

A day at the pool

Woke up from the sun licking my face through the window today. I made up my mind pretty quick; Time to dive into the nearest pool.

Fortunately , Lillehammer has got an outdoor pool-facility with diving plattforms. Which is PIMP! Brought with me Ida. I like it when it's hot and you can just dip into the pool when it's to hot. Refreshing!

It's been a year since last time I hit the plattform. Every time I went up the stairs to the top, I said to myself: "This is going to hurt bad". When you are prepared for the worst, it's nothing but a big bonus if it works out allright. Had a double back in there, and a few doubles of the 1 m diving board. Tons of fun!!

Feels great to do what you do the best. Motocross is not my thing eventhough it's a lot of fun. Going upside-down, on the other hand, is something I can rely to! It's something that I have baked into my spine!


I look like a 10-year old kid, that has taken his first jump ever! But I don't care as long as I have fun. Money can't buy the feeling of doing the things you really know how to do!

I sat in this chair for allmost half-an hour, just watching the cat fighting against the dog. Haha. Funny animals.

Steak vol.2!! Second day in a row with BBQ dinner... GASH, it's just awesome!!

I'm sitting here wondering if it's really worth it, traveling all the way to New Zealand to shred park? Do you? I haven't made up my mind yet. But there is no doubt that you become a better skier, if you ski all year.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Herlig Steffen!
Fet dobbel backflip fra 5m!
Jeg står på 5m på gainer bildet ditt ;)

Anonym sa...

Herlig Steffen!
Fet dobbel backflip fra 5m!
Jeg står på 5m på gainer bildet ditt ;)