I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 8. august 2009

At the Beach

You were probably imagine an Ibiza/Bali beach packed with people? Well, not in Lillehammer. I thought it were to packed as well. But, when I got there all I saw was 3 pakistanian people and Ida with friends. Not that strange, really. 15 minutes later the rain came pouring down!


When we walked to the car when the rain came flushing, I saw three guys playing football on the grass. I walked by them, and I thought I recognized a few moves from a guy I used to know pretty good! ....I was right, the guy playing football was the person I have spent most hotel-nights with, all my life, Arild Tveit! In case you happend to have no clue who he is, make sure to check this link: Arild Tveit . It's a small world, he lives far away from here, don't know why he is here though.

Somebody is getting fed up by the weather turning to shit!

Went for a swing at the mall, were Ida works. Fashion store..

The weather is said to be shit tomorrow, but then the forecast changed two times. I'm not quite sure what to do yet...


Ingen kommentarer: