I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 4. august 2009

Days to remember


These two videos from Magnus Nørsteng pretty much sums up my last season. It was the week when I had my best skiing period all winter. Very very very good times!!

Saturday Shred with friends from Magnus Skotte Nørsteng on Vimeo.




I have told myself a thousand times that I have to film more. But it's really hard to get a decent part while filming with a friend-crew, which I'm not a part of. 5 friends making a movie, and me.. Then I have to travel wherever they are, and not vice versa.

But hopefully, this winter!! What do you think pays off the most? A legit film-part? Or preforming well in competitions?

1 kommentar:

Ole Kristian Kårmo sa...

Hva heter den sangen på den første video'n?