I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 18. august 2009

I feel strong again!

Finally!! Aftet working my ass off at work today, I went to the gym for the first time since I broke my arm. It's been nearly 8 weeks since last time, and if it hadn't been for the running and other stuff Iv'e been doing, I probably would have freaked out!

But I went to the gym with ONE intention today; Start my misson to get back to where I was before the injury.

This is how my workout program of today looked like:

4 x 4 repetitions of dead lift
3 x max chin-ups
4 x 6 repetitions of seated machine row
4 x 6 repetitions of front press

After the workout-shift I had 100 grams of TN's Fast Gain mixed with 2 dl of water. It's actually very good for thoose who can't put on weight fast, and need more nutrition for the body, than required. 20 % protein, 80 % carbs! Love it!

Gotta jump into the shower, hit me up with a question in the comment field if you are interested in training or nutrion... I could talk about it all day...

cya all

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What is the best ways/exercises to get your legs in shape for the season ?

Anonym sa...

What is the best ways/exercises to get your legs in shape for the season ?

Steffen sa...

You have a lot of opporunities. I choose to use the most basic excercises, since they use the largest muscle groups, and work out a whole lot more of your body, than just one single muscle.

For legs I use Squats, leg press and running in different terrain.

Rock on!