I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 6. august 2009

Slacking the line!

It's not exactly the same as walking between the twin-towers on a slack wire, but it does the job for us noobies... Anders Murud, got the same trampoline as me, and he also got a slack-line. The perfect playground for big kids!!

Reppin Goon clothing (his own brand!), he walks the line. and it's a pretty long one too!


And then there is me, of course. A bandage around my hand to support my fingers. They are not good eventhough I removed the cast on my arm. But still going strong, there is nothing to stop me from having fun.
If you got facebook, make sure to check out me and Anders' stupid attemts to conqueer the fine arts of slack-line jumping... OR, just watch it here:

Ingen kommentarer: