I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 25. august 2009

Chillout-zone

Last two weeks has been kind of busy, and tonight I really wanted to have a off-night from everything else. So, what is better, than lay down on the couch and watch a tv-show or a movie in your own "chillout" zone?

Well, I brought a fresh cup of coffee, and yeah.. the rest of the night is soon to be history.. it is really a good feeling to relax after a busy period.. But nothing more sucks than having every day off, after doing nothing.. It's about finding the smooth transition in between this two things! People are different, and I like keeping myself busy. Even if it's work, or training or doing things at home. And skiing of course.

Tomorrow it's my legs and chest workout day, really nice to have started the chainreaction of training again!

Ingen kommentarer: