I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 24. august 2009

Late night tacos


Sometimes I wish I could be a physical schizo, and clone myself to be in several places at the time. I have so much I want to do, and some of it requires me to work and earn money, other is just priceless. Eather way, I have to have enough time to do all this, and I have to be effective. Some might say my lifestyle is just stress, and no fun. But I get so easily boored of things, that I need to fill my everyday with fun things to do. Look at this funny kid, just itching to ride my bike! Cool!

I got to run a few test rounds with my bike before I headed up to the gym. They close at 10 PM, and I don't want to rush my training. Worked out pretty well, and I am tired, but I wasn't as strong as I wanted to be tonight.

After stopping by the store, I wanted to make myself a healthy late night meal. Late night tacos!

Doesn't look that good, but it was delicious. Especially compared to dry bread.

My body is dead after work, riding, working out and other activities from today... See you! Good night.

Steffen.


Ingen kommentarer: