I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 16. august 2009

I better stop thinking

As I surf the net, reading blogs, interviews and event coverage, I can't stop thinking that people seems to get a lot of help in the ski and snowboard industry. People keep telling me to shut up and focus on having fun. Well, that's true! I need to have more fun. But as more you grow as an athlete, in any sport, you want more of the action the better you become! And this action cannot be forfilled in my backyard anymore, I need to get out, ride better parks, film more and have MORE fun skiing.

But today everything costs a lot of money, even planning to go somewhere might end up costing something... And with me, struggeling to get enough money to go somewhere this winter, I keep on wondering if I ever will manage to go somewhere.... It feels like all I ever do is work. I work hard at work to get travel-budget, I work hard at the gym for mostly nothing, and I work my ass off while skiing, realizing that I am missing the fun while working so hard... And on the other hand, it feels like people are just chilling while recieving more sponsor-money to travel, and more help as a skier, while I am just struggeling to not go anywhere... Frustrating feeling really, cause all you wanna do is to have fun and live your dream. To stupid that this sport is too small in Norway yet, and then costs a lot of money to go international.. Wish Norway had better jumps, so Americans came over here instead.

Gotta go work out, if it's not helping, atleast I am getting sweat and end up with a good feeling!

Ingen kommentarer: