I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 8. august 2009

I made up my mind.

Finally! I've made up my mind. 7 O'clock tomorrow morning I will be in my car together with two brothers, and friends. Andreas and Didrik. The goal is to shred some jumps at Juvvass and hopefully get some shots for a youtube classic!

It feels so weird to just jump in a car in the early morning, mid-summer, and 3 hours later shred park on snow! I am really curious to see wether or not I have lost my ski-feeling.

Stay tuned!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

JUVASS!!!!!
Ta noen 'shots' ;) har lyst til å se hvordan det ser ut!

Anonym sa...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=187690045486

When can we download that video? (:

Steffen sa...

This fall. It's not editet yet!