I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 30. august 2009

Cake

I really don't have a lot to blog about these days. Work, gym, food... That's basically all it is.. 6 days a week. But Sundays are a bit different, then I get to do things I like.. I usually don't like to blog when I have nothing to share. Everyone has something cool they are doing, while I just work... The picture on the other hand is my 312327th gainer shake... But have I gained weight? NO.. not at all, I just don't seem to put on weight, or muscles.

But I went to the gym, for the 5th time this week. Hopefully I am getting a bit stronger for everytime I go there.

I had my birthday on friday, and my family were here for a small get-together. Fortunately, there is plenty of cake left! Three sorts!! Yummy

Ingen kommentarer: