I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 22. august 2009

Finally! A big dream come true

Yesterday was payday at work, and I have wanted something like this bike for all my life. But I haven't had the money or the place to ride it. I have been working my ass off all summer, and I am going to do the same all fall too. So I felt like giving me a little slack in the budget, and I buy myself this one.

It's not really just mine though. The guy to the right, Andreas is owning half of it! And it wasn't even that expensive, since it's a mid-size bike. (Pitbike). 150 cc 4 stroke. Beautiful sound!

It was so damn dark outside when we tested it out, but so much fun.

Didrik's bike to the right, mine and Andreas to the left.
The fun did not last THAT long though...

45 minutes after we brought it home, Didrik crushed the hose on the back wheel, and so we need to get a new one. 12 inch hose anyone?!

Gotta rush to work, talk to you later. But I am so stoked, I wanna go ride the bike again!

Ingen kommentarer: