I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 10. august 2009

Morning routine vol 2

I had a good night's sleep last night. Yesterday was a small challange for my body. With 6 hours of driving, and 5 hours of shredding park. Today was my first day at work, which meant that I had to get up early.

And yeah, Ida is sick and wanted to dive down in the couch and get fat with choclate and monster... I don't think she really meant that...

This is me, wearing the beautiful work-uniform. Dress shirt and makers pants. Well, it's not exactly baggy shorts, caps and tall-tees.. but it does the job.

I'm trying to edit a video from Juvvass, but I suck and gave up for the 2nd time half-an hour ago...
Really sick that editors like Happypro, 2Hands and Field manage to edit videos that takes 100's of hours to get done. Thumbs up.

Ingen kommentarer: