I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 16. august 2009

Sunday means skiing!

I don't tend to do as much in work-days, since I finish work at 6 PM every night, and then I am to tired to do anything specific other than take a small jog.. But Sundays I get to choose what I want! And since I love skiing, today was a ski-day.

Really nice to show up, and the setup is nearly done! Didn't have to move a finger this time, lucky me.

Contrasts? Full ski-equipment in summertime?

I figured it was too warm to use my tech-pants, shorts are better. What else was better to do inbetween, than give it a pose?
Before this session I actually got to jog 30 minutes. It feels great afterwards! I rewarded myself with a ski session.

It's not everyday a skier like me get to use anything else than skiclothes or surf-shorts. Well, at work I use the clothes that is required to wear, but else than that I don't. So every now and then it's nice to dress up with something else. Today I picked my brand new Salomon sweather and levi's pants.. Smooth. And since I am a freak when it comes to shoes, I choose my nike's. I bearly wear other shoes than white shoes.
Ida also like shoes, she's got a pair of fresh RED hunter boots.

Here is a small video-edit from today! I'm off to bed.. zZZzZZzz

Ingen kommentarer: