I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 8. august 2009

Summer memories - find the wrong one!

I wanted to post a few pictures that suites my memories from this week. I guess you can call it a vacation, even though I was off from work to give my fingers som rest.

The view over the lake (Mjøsa), with the hammock in front. It is really soft to relax in the hammock after a long day.

My slackline. If you haven't tried it yet, make sure you do very soon! It's great for your balance and to get strong in your anchles. I'm getting a pretty good hold of it, and it's super fun!
Sunset in Norway, really enjoyable. When you have been outside in the sun all day, it's really good to relax outside after the sun has went down.

Riding motocross. It's something I have got better on, just doing two days. If I get some protection and correct boots, I think my self-confidence will grow, and I will ride faster. I'm pretty sure it's not the last time I ride a bike!

5th gear! Had to ride quite a distance to get to the bottom in evey gear, this little blue devil wanna go fast!

Waxing skis mid-summer? I'm getting desperate to ski, so tomorrow I will jump in the car and drive 3.5 hours each way to the glacier of Juvvass. They have the Illest park in scandinavia right now. If you want a better park you need to go to the alps or NZ!!! I feel lucky!

Now I need to pack some stuff, and then it's off to the beach! Maybe I bring the camera to snap some shots!

Ingen kommentarer: