I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

mandag 3. november 2008

First trip, finally get to do what I want.

Sunday:

Packed my car up yesterday and drove the 5 hours straight to Lillehammer from Hommelvik. It really surprised me that in a small country like Norway, you actually get to travel a month in time, only by driving 5 hours with a car. Cause in Lillehammer it was cold as the north-pole, and snow lied like a carpet all around. I got a sudden feeling that I have slept for a month, and woke up at Christmas. I see why some tourists think Norway is the most beautiful country they have seen, because of the scenery when the weather Gods are playing their cards right.

Dovremountain at daytime, and me behind the wheel.Dombås, look there's snow outside.. Like a kid on christmas eve. If you look closely, you can see the skiresort of Dombås just underneath the cloud in the midle of the picture. The rumors has it, that they have buildt a sick ass park this year, wait and see!


Finally got to Lillehammer at 5:30 PM, said hello to my girlfriend, and her family. We had some dinner and watched tv, just chill. It's good to have some time off from work and filled-up sqeduals.

Monday:


Woke up and got dressed, gave Ida a ride to work at the hospital and headed up to my old School. NTG, where I learned to ski. Felt that I had to give some knuckles and high fives and talk with my old pals up there, supernice guys actually, live to ski and ski to live. That's how we do it right?

It was time for a little railsession at Stampa, the railpark, but with the rainy weather and all I didn't quite feel like spending the day down there getting all soaking wet. I called it a day after only 45 minutes of skiing, and it didn't give me much of a good feeling, just felt bad after it. It's forecasted colder until tomorrow, and Pk's probably joining me for a session at the railpark. It's probably gonna get better tomorrow. Skeikampen and Kvitfjell resort has opened one slope each, for skiing only, no parks yet, and Hafjell's opening on Saturday as well, so I'm waiting and see what happends until then.
Have to make som phonecalls and get some things straighten-up, see ya.

Skiing tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer: