I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 14. november 2008

New Goggles!!

Stoooked right now. Just received my goggle setup for this winter. Also I got two pairs of sunglasses. All from SHRED OPTICS by Ted Ligety. They have such fresh colors and perfect shape. For a skier these goggles are perfect. A snowboarder need to see well sideways. But a skier will fin problems using theese kind of goggles. You see, a skier must see all ways. Sideways while spinning, and up and down while skiing foreward (it all depends on what your useage is like).

Theese are the Ted Ligety's pro model shades. They come in more colors. Check out www.shred.no or www.shredoptics.com

The OC Frame's are one of the coolest sunglasses I have wore in whole my life. I don't use shades and sunglasses alot, but I will be thinking closesly over it, before I leave theese little babies at home! The top notch. Shred NAstify Redux Green. It comes in all the fancy colors you want (almost), and they all rock. Wich I had clothes to match ALL these goggles. They are so cool. Be sure to check them out on www.shred.no


Gotta go, I have 35 Norwegian miles to drive, and a railcomp. to reach. And tomorrow I am helping out the park ranger in Hafjell to get things ready with a few rails on the opening da of Hafjell!! Getting stoked! Be sure to watch www.steffenhamre.com once in a while!!!

BOya!

Ingen kommentarer: