I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 19. november 2008

Killing session

So, Today I thought I could try to set my experience on a test. For three weeks more or less, I have been railing in Lillehammer rail park. Hiking houndrads of times to set tricks together. I had half-an-hour with tape on my camera, and I wanted to do all possible tricks I could do in shortest time possible. This is only a very slippery pipe that we are hitting, but still so much fun, and not the easiest catch. So this is a little edit I wanted to do, probably the last before I'm heading over the atlantic sea. It's killing time, Enjoy!


Lillehammer piped railing session from Steffen Hamre on Vimeo.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

syykt kul ny image, og film! :D gleder meg på ny film og bilder i vinter!