I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 20. november 2008

Tired, but stoked!

Just got back to Lillehammer after 400 km of driving. Kind of tired right now, but I had to take care of things. Thanks for comments on my edit. More to come the following weeks in the US!
I've been to Sälen, Sweden today in meetings with Monster Energy, and now it's official. Presenting my new sponsor. MONSTER ENERGY


Smooth!

As some of you might know I am a great fan of fancy cars. And this monster truck just blew my mind! Sooo cool. With huge rims too! Here with Patrik and Lasse.

Another view of the super-fancy H2 Hummer. Soo stoked on this car!

I am really tired after this days driving, and wish Kim boberg and Ole Mustad good luck in King of Style!! Bring it home!!

I have a lot to do this weekend, gotta sleep. see ya!

www.smxdrinks.se Check it out!

Ingen kommentarer: