I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 22. november 2008

Fixing skis and getting ready for Juvass

Today I shredded Hafjell for three hours, hiked a rail with 270 pretzel 270 both directions, and switched direction everytime I made it. Pretty fun.


On my way back home from Hafjell, this was what I saw. Kind of fancy light. Pink-ish.. Yeah.

Back home I had a very nice dinner, and sat down with a monster, chillin to the finals of King of Style in Stockholm. So sick riding!! Congrats to pk that won!

1. Pk Hunder
2.Jon Olsson
3. Phil Casabon

Before I can go to Juvass to shoot BackCountry, and to Keystone and hit rails, I had to make sure my bindings and skis were okay. A little service had to be done.

And now I am all packed up and ready to go. Lasse Nyhaugen from Get Lucky and I will drive up to Lom tomorrow, and on Monday it's time to capture some shots.

Also, check out this insane railvideo with some friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIl-Dmw9UvY

yeah.s

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

når kommer 9 liv filmen ut? og kommer den på kino?
og hvordan blir filmen?
gleder meg som en unge!!

Anonym sa...

koss går det med 9 liv egenkli?? når kommer den ut? gleder meg som en unge!!