I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 11. november 2008

rainy days.. inside activities

The last three days haven't been much to brag about. In other words, three days with tv and working out at the gym here in Lillehammer. Really get's you going on when you first start back on with the training. Goody!


Uhm, just like that? hehe Steffen Coleman.

Probably heading north today. Going back home for a couple of days. Need to pack some more stuff and get a boardbag so that i'm ready for my trip to the U.S the 25th.
The results from the King of Style video qualification takes place on youtube today. 5. p.m (17.00). Richard Permin & Henrk Windstedt are judging the whole thing. Picking out 4 out of the top 25 riders. It is going to be a tough match, dang!

Well, gotta go. Coffe time.
S.

Ingen kommentarer: