I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 18. november 2008

Rail day number I DON'T KNOW...

Today was one of many railpark days.. number of hits so far are unknown, and number of perfect hits are getting more and more, which is good! First days I could count on one hand how many good hits I've had. NTG was there too, and Kim kong aka Kim Boberg did a sick ass hardway 270 , and sw 270 hard way on the 30 ft downrail. Props. So many sick single tricks were made.
I brought with me a boy named Didrik today, he impressed me. Cool kid. Props!

Tomorrow I do not know what I do yet, probably rails again.. Gotta learn blind sw-up pretzel 270.. Things are getting way to technical on this blog now, I know. I'm just thinking out loud here..

Thursday's gonna be hard.. A total of 400 km are yet to be driven, and meetings are yet to be done. Sponsor meetings and planning. Sunday and monday is skiing only. Heading over to Juvass for some BC shooting with Key Films, and I'll have to be back in Lillehammer before 7. My train leaves at 20:00. Then oslo, and finally Tueday, Oslo-Frankfurt-Denver. And THEN the Us for skiing!! Finally. My big dream!

Tired right now, but in a good way.. Need a cup of coffee.

s.

Ingen kommentarer: