I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 30. oktober 2008

It is really really cold outside!

Im testing out some new thoughts about posting my blog in English from now on, let's just see how that goes. My day today wasn't too much of a parade of cool things, but I got through it, and things are tightening up and beginning to get closer skiing time. Just a regulary day at the hardware-store actually. Cruising around in the companies car to pick up different items around the city of Trondheim, which is ment to be sold further out in the store. Selling wooden materials and screws aren't the most giving time in my life, but it pays up, and skiing cost a awful lot of money, especially when your sponsors don't pay your trips yet. Working at the storage is f*in freezing sometimes, wearing gloves and hat topped with a large jacket is a must.



Got home, had some dinner (which my mom is cooking while I'm staying at home). Then I went back out to knock the frost off my trampoline. I put up a light, and; PRESTO! Fun for the kids another hour, hehe.


I practiced on my left spins today, just for fun. Got back in, all soaking wet of sweat. Hit the shower, had a whole lot of fruits, and sat down to watch the movie 21. It was a kickass movie, wish I was that smart and had the guts to trick the gamblers in Las Vegas sometimes. But hey, I was born to ski, let's just stick to that or what? Getting pretty sleepy now, it's allmost 24:00. My second last day at work tomorrow, then I'm kicking the Audi into gear, and head over to my girlfriends house for the next couple of weeks in Lillehammer. Rumor has it, that there is a little snow there, can't be more excited. See you all, sleep tight.. bzzz

3 kommentarer:

Kim Boberg sa...

enelsk ja...steffens super wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blog!!..hhehe

I am a skier. sa...

heheh.. steffens wannabekimbobergs wannabe blog!! haha.. vad tycks? ska jag komma och hälsa på i morn?

Anonym sa...

det jeg var ute etter, takk