I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 13. oktober 2009

Physical attempts



Today was the same as yesterday, NO SKIING. It sucks.
But I have decided to stay calm and just let it flow, just try
to have fun with all I do. Nothing to be sad or angry for, people
elsewhere allways suffer more than I do. But this is what
it looks like when skiers don't ski and have nothing else on the plan.




We did get to play soccer though! I used to be a goal-
keeper back in the days, but I have no feeling what so ever
when a ball gets near my feet. People today surely can and
probably would sign on that one. But I had fun, and I got
to kick Faw's head with the ball. Thank you Faw.



Mikkel, Elvis and Gaute in the game. Elvis got the most
scored goals of today, and he really kicked it. NICE!


Well. You have all seen a skier slack of, and you will
probably see it a lot more. But the fact is, to be a great skier
today, you need some basic-physics done, and get strong enough
to take the hits skiing throws at you. The excersise we had today
was rough. My stomach hurts, but in a good way. This picture
shows nothing but pure evil, and pain. But in the end it's prob-
ably worth it.



Me after the excersise. I tried my best, but I need to run
more, my breath was killing me.

I have been trying to improve the layout on my blog lately,
hard to make up my mind really.

Ingen kommentarer: