I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 28. oktober 2009

Dovre




I have established a friendship with DOVRE clothing this winter. Wich means
I get to use their fantastic underwear. I hate getting cold when I'm skiing,
I don't think that would be any of my concerns this winter.

In December 08, I was skiing Breckenridge with Anders Backe and Paal Andre lund.
It was snowstorm, and -27 centigrades. I had a shitty thin layer underneath my
techpants and skijacket. From that day I was not planning to freeze while skiing again.



It is my last month of working before I get to ski every day. And I bought
this twin-halogen lamp at work. Why? Because now, I get to hit rails all night after work!
SO stoked after yesterdays session at Stampa (Railpark in Lillehammer). The young kids
were kicking my ass, but I had so much fun, and SO much to learn!

Leaving you guys for now, Ski you soon!

Ingen kommentarer: