I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 18. oktober 2009

Extremely frustrating ups and downs





Sjur was superstoked to ski in bluebird and new snow today!


I was superstoked as well, but my day didn't work the
way I wanted to. I missed out on every switch-hit I had
all day, and really couldn't figure out what I did wrong.
My body was tired the first half of the day, and nothing seemed
to work. That's what you get when you ski every day, and no break.

For my defence, this trip was all about skiing every day, just to get
things going for the upcomming season.


On the top of the last gondola it is pretty high above sea-level.



Or, I wasn't quite clear on the whole gondola thing.
Actually the last transport-stretch is a train. 3500 metres
above sea level, which makes it the highest running train in a tunnel,
in the world?



Since our pizza experience yesterday was a big flop, we decided to
give some other restaurant a try. It turned out to be a great idea!



Well known for their making of pizzas, Switzerland came back
strong in the pizza comeback!

My body is beat, last day of skiing tomorrow. Got to give it some rest.

Ingen kommentarer: