I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

First snow. ski show-room

This weekend was hectic for me. Trying to hang out with all my friends, family birthday, sponsor-meeting etc... It's a part of the deal when you are never in your home town.

Today I started my last week of work for a while. I am leaving for Switzerland and skiing in 5 days.

It started snowing this morning, and when I was off from work it was a true chaoz in Lillehammer town, cars with summer-tires and basically bad drivers everywere.

I must admit, I got a little inspired by the white landscape around me, and I wanted to do something cool. When it comes to skiing, it is a huge part of my life and what I do. When I get stash from my sponsors I allways loose track of where things are at each time. So tonight I turned an emty room in the basement to a ski show-room. The best thing is that it has it's own entrance, so that I can gear up here every day before I go skiing, and walk out my own door.

This is how it got, I think it got pretty awesome. I spent one hour fixing it, and it was worth every minute. If you look closely you can see some of the 2010 gear from Salomon

I recieved box number two from Salomon today. A box of 2xl's!! Super stoked right now, can't wait to go skiing in the alps!!


5 kommentarer:

Jacob sa...

Is the magic suit in 2xl?

Steffen sa...

Yes! The jacket is. Pants in xl, but I'm thinking of using the turkish pants to the gangster jacket

Brynjar sa...

Har du noe bukser til salgs?:)

Steffen sa...

Dårlig med ting til salgs, alt gikk i vår.

sebb sa...

Du har ikke lysst å selge magic jakken til meg?