I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 20. oktober 2009

Home

Finally home, and it feels good! Long trip, and just a few more
days of work before Hafjell opens!

And to you with ip adress 217.199.54.130 from Trondheim, Norway who allways write the
most fun comments
everytime I get to do something fun. The fact that you are actually following my blog
and reading most of my posts, equals the same to me as YOU DO care what I do.
It doesn't mean much to me really, just wanted you to know that. But the fact that
you are taking your time from your job, with your job-computer, or your
school-computer from Sør-Trøndelag fylkeskommune, only proof that you
are jealus and hate your education or job...

But I appreciate you taking some time off every now and then to check my blog. I appreciate that.

Thanks.

Have a good night.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

HEI!

Det er den ivrige lesern igjen, jeg har et spm. hva syns du om magic suite i forhold til gangsta..?? Hva vil du anbefale, hvilken føler du deg mest komfortabel ut i..

Mvh ivrig leser.

steffen sa...

Føler meg faktisk mest komfy med magic suiten!

Peace

Anonym sa...

halla.. Nå som dere er inne på outfit å sånn, hva slags hjelm er det du kjører i?? den er så JÆVELIG kul xD

Hilsen: Stor fan!

steffen sa...

Det er en Salomon hjelm!