I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 20. oktober 2009

From Mountainlife to citylife





Today was a long day going from one inviroment to a another.
Kim, Lasse and me posing it out on the glacier of Saas-Fee today
Beautiful weather, and the last day of skiing here. It's been nice 10
days, but the time has just flown away!

I hurted my shoulder yesterday, and didn't think I was able to ski today.
I took the chance, and went up the gondola to the top. The pain was gone..

I tried to smooth over my tricks by not spinning to much today, but I ended up
sessioning the last hours with sw 10's and double cork 10's. The double 10 was not
perfect, but I will work on it till it's perfect!


The mountains underneath the beautiful weather today was a
really nice view!



Audun wasn't to happy with beein let out on the group-
photo... Touche!



Last day of skiing went fast, and all of a sudden we were packed
to go, and on a bus to Geneva city. I have never stayed in Geneva,
but flown here a lot. I celebrated the good day with my book. So
exciting!



Geneva city, the hotel. A messed-up chaos to
say the least. 33 skiers with 1 bag and 1 boardbag each.
The lobby looked like a war-zone to me..


I typed a new facebook status as soon as we got to the hotel:
"20 metres away from a Ferrari shop" I wasn't joking. This
was really a cool thing for me. You see, I like cars a lot.
Ferraris aren't exactly a everyday-view in Norway! Me and
Lasse enjoying the nice view.



What's the name of this one? Really cool though.






Had to get something to eat. Went for a true italian restaurant
a few blocks away. Best oven-baked pizza ever!

Really tired after a long day right now. Sharing bed with Gaute,
who hit his head hard on a foreward 10 today. Messed-up pains.
Gotta get some sleep before flying back to Oslo, and eventually
Lillehammer tomorrow.


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Its called 599 gtb ;)