I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 15. oktober 2009

Glacier happyness!





We did get to ski yesterday, but the wireless connection
down here is killing me. First sight outside the last gon-
dola. Jens is looking happy!


The park looked great! Eventhough it was slightly steeper
than Zermatt. The snow was rock solid, and I do know it
looks soft, but that was not a problem we had. Ice it is!!
Three jumps in a line, and the last one is pretty huge.
Good for doubles, Gaute did a double 12 before I even
had started up my switch 5 machinery!



Paal Gulliksen, NTG coach in the green puffy. Looking for
stompage.. to ice


The scenery is never a complainting factor up here. Just
look how mighty fine the mountains are! The weather was
awesome, but the thin air was killing me. I had probably like
4 litres of water yesterday!



Check out the stoked dude on the picture!
Or to be honest I was a little bit scared to fall
and die on my first day of skiing. We are talking
airs on 6-7 metres above the knuckle. Not pimp
to crash on ice!

Gotta eat some breakfast. My goal of today is
Switch 10 reversed tailgrab and maybe some cork 7s and 540s

2 kommentarer: