I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 15. oktober 2009

Crash-test dummies



Nothing much to say really. Today I felt like a crash-
test dummy. No edges on my skis, bindings had a hard time,
and the same with me. Allmost had a sw 10 rev tail in the end,
but I crashed bad and lost both my skis. I called it a day!


Really cold today though. -15 minus centigrades! If you look
up in the mountain-side you can see the end of an avalanche!
Cool sight!


Frido cannot tell you how stoked he is to be on my
blog. Why shouldn't I let him be? Comming straight
from Zurich and Berlin with sick skiing. Props!


I can't get enough of the scenery in the Swiss mountains.



I brought my skis down in the village to switch
them with a brand new pair. Fresh edges and
new bindings. And also, I like my new outfit
from Salomons 2010 collection of outerwear.



Dinner-time! Allways curious to see what we get to be
served every night. Could be everything from Pie to mushrooms.
Ish..

Elvis needs to be held back sometimes, putting his feet down
on the illest kangarooflip on ice today! Speechless!

Me on the other hand, had an hard time just keeping my
body on the skis, and not crashing.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting, hopefully I get to put MY
feet down on a double 10 or switch 10?

Look out for videos!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hva heter den suiten? den turkise, den er dritfeet

steffen sa...

Jeg vet faktisk ikke. Kan sjekke det opp! Salomon 2010 modell i hvert fall

Anonym sa...

okei takk, har leita litt rundt, vanskelig og finne ut :s