I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 20. mars 2009

Winner of SHRED competition and Megapark

And the winner is Andreas O O. His choice of a free pair of SHRED goggles is the price as allways, and we all gratulate you.


Today was the first day of megapark in Oppdal, Norway. 6 jumps in a line, pretty mellow and a few rails. Got a few good cork 630´s off the canon-box.

Tonight was 4frnt railjam with a sick level of skiing, only seen in international competitions. This only show that Scandinavian skiers has a high level of skiing. Congrats to Thomas Dølplads with 3rd place at European Freeski Open!! Stoked for you!!

The railcomp went good for me, no biggie, no stress. Just hanging out and do cool railmoves. Got a few good tricks on the downrail (lip k-fed, lip 450 out, 270 on-450 out) and a few ones on the downbox( 270-swup-swup-270 out, and k-fed 450 out).

I am so tired after 8 hours of skiing, tomorrow is more shredding and bigair contest. I don´t think I will get enough speed though...

L8er

Ingen kommentarer: