I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 27. mars 2009

Bowling-daaaay

Today it got official. I didn't get in to Sweet Rumble this year. That was okey, since I don't have the tricks I think it takes to do well there. But I am cruising Hafjell instead, and try to get a job for the summer and fall in Lillehammer.

I woke up pretty early today, had breakfast and then went for a jog in the snowy weather. Then Lasse Nyhaugen called me, if I wanted to join him on a few series of bowling. Cooolio, I thought. But, I lost after 3 series. IT is fun though!



Just look at the style Lasse put on! And the shoes..

A tie after two rounds. SUCKY points though.

I really wanna have sun and a funny spring park right now. With a few cool skiers to ski with. Easter is coming up, and after job interview on the upcoming monday I am going home to ski at Storlien and Åre, and to watch JOI if I don't qualify.

Hafjell tomorrow? Wanna join me in the snow??

Steffen

1 kommentar:

Lars sa...

Du tar han neste gang!