I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 12. mars 2009

Session2953 ´09

Beitostølen Terrainpark has the hounor to build the sickest park Norway has seen the second year in a row!

From 16-19th of April Beito gathers the best skiers in Norway to a sick session in the most likely, best park in Norway at that time. Earlier this year I visited Beito public park, and it is pretty flat where the park is. But the shape and engineering that is done with the park just blew my mind. Top three in Norway at that time. This park is going to be at a different and better location. I will not miss it for the world if I was you. Andreas, the park manager in Beito will do his best to make skiers happy all weekend. He is one of the best park-builders in Norway, and skiers WILL not be dissapointed.

Tell your friends, and I see you there the 16-19th of April. I think it will rock. Can't wait.

check out www.session2953.com for more info!

Nothing else to say, it's snowing and no building is been done yet! I shreded the park in Storlien yesterday, small and funny. Check out the edit later on this week.

Peace.

Ingen kommentarer: