I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 25. mars 2009

A little update


Things are starting to take shape in Beito, just look at the picture of the main attraction. This one is not made for gapers. I think speed will be a struggle, but if the kicker is as good as I think, then sick things might happen!!

Right now I am in Lillehammer, Norway with my girlfriend. I am currently skiing allmost every day in Hafjell, and I have tried to get some tricks down. Take a peak on Magnus' edit from Sunday here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=139658370486&ref=mf

Sweet Rumble is coming up, and I don't have a spot. Eventhough I must admit that it wouldn't hurt to try out the kicker a few times! Spring is reaching my frontdoor pretty soon, and easter is coming up. Storlien and Åre. Qualify for JOI would be great.

I am also going to attend a funny small competition in Storlien the 4th. Sport-Extreme and Radio Adressa is arranging the comp, and it's going to be sick! hehe.

Me and Ida went on a roadtrip to Oslo here the other day, to buy some furnitures for our living room. As you might know we are on this project with the house we are going to move into.; Total make-over... And it takes some time!!




Voila!!

Now it is time to do something.. I'm tired of skiing alone, been there done that. So I'm wondering if I should go pumping at the gym, or go skiing?

Steff1

Ingen kommentarer: