I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 4. mars 2009

2 days left

2 days left before one pair of your choice, SHRED goggles is shipped out to a lucky winner.

31 has sent in an answer, but I have to dissapoint you. You are on the wrong track. You are thinking to hard. Today's skiing isn't all about spin to win, a lot of tricks that might seem easy are actually very hard. The trick you should guess, is a trick that I have tried a LOT of times, but still don't get it right and good.

Step down, and I will give all of you ONE more guess!! If several people has correct answer, I will chose randomly!

Today was throwdown at Hafjell's stand-alone bigair jump "Rogern". Did a few sw 10's and sw 9's. Tried foreward 10 but it didn't work out at all!!

When I have arrived Austria on Friday, I will announce the winner, and goggles will be shipped out.

Peace, Steffs

9 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Rodeo 5

sivert reiten
Keegstad@hotmail.com

Anonym sa...

flatspin

Christoffer lie

c_christoffer_lie@hotmail.com

Anonym sa...

5 tail vettu

Magz

Magnus_norsteng@hotmail.com

øhhhh sa...

cab 7

Anonym sa...

Få 180 smooth på store hopp !

Srn_92@hotmail.com

mvh. sondre nygaard

Anonym sa...

frontflip
Even Linn even_linn@hotmail.com

Anonym sa...

Pretzel...

Joachim Hansen
ronaldinho10_tiempo@hotmail.com

Anonym sa...

Mitt andre forsøk:
Zero spin

Joachim Hansen
ronaldinho10_tiempo@hotmail.com

Anonym sa...

big 180

Simen Tilset
simen_t@msn.com